I looked at changing my comments to HaloScan for two reasons:
1) To have a feed of the comments
2) To avoid that annoying Blogger word verification thingy
Switching to HaloScan, however, would present another problem: no email notification. Without email notification I'm bound to miss comments (especially the ones for my older posts) and I hate ignoring people.
So my questions:
1) Any preference?
2) Do you know of any other provider that might combine all features?
I have finally finished adding my blogroll to my Bloglines feeds. I did that because it was very hard for me to keep track of the blogs (Blogrolling doesn't work for me for some reason so I could never tell when a blog was updated). If I was quiet lately, this is why, and it will be rectified shortly.
I've received complaints about the lack of pics in my posts. A little more visual was demanded to accompany the text. I'll do my best but I can't promise because:
1) I don't like "stealing" copyrighted pictures
2) It takes time to look for an appropriate non-copyrighted picture
3) My visual sense isn't that good as it is so I never feel that I pick good pictures even when I go through the trouble
I think that was all.