Georganna from Writer's Edge tagged me for this four meme. Some of the responses are going to be embarrassing. Please be kind...
Four jobs I've had:
1. Cleaning lady - I really liked the physical aspect, wasn't very keen on the slavery aspect though ;)
2. Tutor - I really sucked at this one, I'm not a very patient person
3. Project manager - my favorite job yet, loved my team, loved the job, even the clients were ok
4. Stock broker - the job that nearly drove me over the edge...
Four movies I can watch repeatedly:
1. Ocean's 11 - and laugh every single time
2. Pride and Prejudice - the series with Colin Firth
3. Fargo - Cohen brothers at their best!
4. Okay, this is too hard because I'm trying to think of movies that didn't go in and out of favor with me. For example, for about a year I could watch the first (didn't like the other two much) LOTR over and over, but I wouldn't be able to watch it again now. So I don't have a fourth.
Four places I have lived:
1. Vancouver, BC - the younger years
2. Toronto, ON - the rest
3. No comment
4. No comment
Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. 24 - we're running out of time...
2. CSI (Las Vegas). Miami's starting to be insanely boring with their holier than though attitude and Horatio being the center of everything, and never got into NY.
3. The Shield
4. Battlestar Galactica
(To be honest, any day Veronica Mars can replace any of these, but if anyone says anything about this, even the smallest thing, or laugh in the smallest way - beware! :)
Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Arizona, Nevada and California road trip - my favorite vacation ever: Grand Canyon, Yosemite, Death Valley among other things like getting married in Vegas :)
2. Merida, Mexico - the real deal.
3. Canada's Atlantic Provinces - amazing, best lobster, most desolate
4. New-York - for Y2K (and other times) - it was insane!
(I've been to Europe a number of times, but alas, never on vacation, always on business)
Four favorite dishes:
2. Salads of all kinds
3. Crab and scallops
4. Long and slow cooked meat dishes such as Osso Bucco, brisket, pulled pork
Four websites I visit daily:
2. Search engines
3. My blog and fellow bloggers
4. Industry sites, that is - writing sites, finance sites, science sites, etc.
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Someplace warm
2. Someplace pretty
3. Someplace with character - either green or golden
4. In bed with my book
Four people to tag:
You who read this far and
1. Was bored - show me you can do better
2. Laughed at my answers - your turn, he who laughs last blah blah blah
3. Found it interesting - then give it a go
4. Oh, just do it! (Swoosh...)
Categories: meme, fun