As per Darren over at Problogger's request, I've started thinking about who my blog crush is.
This was hard.
I thought about it probably more than I should have, but it was interesting to me.
I started looking at the blogs I visit almost daily, the ones I enjoy so much and saw how in a way I have a crush on each of them:
While I have four new crushes, Eric, Lance, Jennifer, and Yzabel, I'm still just getting to know them.
- No one touches me like Patry and Carter do.
- No one makes me laugh like Josh and Pat do.
- Then there is the wisdom of Jean and the ever smart Gina.
- There is the sci-fi crowd of Lee and Cavan who also introduce me to the latest trends in the book business.
- Speaking of latest book trends, Georganna is a fountain full.
- And Trée is so cool that I was afraid to comment on his blog for a while.
- Yet, in order to be the writer I want to be, I would like to be able to write like easywriter. Easywriter's descriptive language is one of the finest I've seen. It is literary in the true sense of the word. It is poetry in prose. In fact, I had to stop commenting on her blog because I was embarrassing myself.
My crush on easywriter isn't new. I've already written about easywriter in an earlier post.
So there you go, my 11 blog crushes.
Categories: blogging, misc