Thursday, September 15, 2005

Kurt Vonnegut on The Daily Show

I totally forgot about this until Rarely Likable reminded me.

I saw the interview with Kurt Vonnegut last night on The Daily Show. He talked slowly and with difficulty, but he was more with it than many younger people I know, and he sure packed a punch.
It's not often I get to see a legend, and on one of my favourite shows too. (I probably shouldn't have admitted it in public, but oh, well...)

If you missed it, not to worry. Here's a link to a video of the interview.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cavan said...

Ack! Vonnegut was on The Daily Show? How'd I miss that? I love Player Piano almost as much as Jon Stewart!

Thanks for the video. I'll have to watch it.

Melly said...

Finally.
Finally, someone said something. My fellow Canadian. My heart warms...