- Garbage Can is only for your regular run-of-the-mill garbage, which is what's left after you made sure you couldn't put it in one of the four other boxes/bins/bags:
- Grey Box - paper and cardboard and such
- Blue Box - plastic, cans, glass
- Garden bag - garden trash, you know, leaves etc.
- Green Bin for organics such as food leftovers, fruits and veggies, paper towels, you know, all the kitchen yuckies
Well, I've had it!
We have a pick up calendar of what is being picked up when and I also feel like I spend too much time sorting out my garbage. I have two smaller trash cans in the kitchen under the sink, one for the organics, one for not, and they go into their respective bigger trash cans. The problem with organic type garbage is that it leaks, smells and makes a hell of a lot of mess.
I know it's a sound environmental program, but it's just baaah.
I officially had it !
And thanks for listening.
Now excuse me while I go clean and disinfect.